- Old guides have been unpublished from the ladder, direct links still work.
- Voting on guides can now be done without an account.
- A Meta tab has been added to the sort function, in time I will tag Meta builds.
- The Featured tab and tag will still be used for well written guides that may not be Meta.
- Stats have been updated for 6/23/15
- All stat options have been added to exotic trinkets and jewels
- Exotic Gear now follows standard stat naming.
- Ascended Backs now follow standard stat naming.
- Engi f5 and Thief f2
- PvP Aumlet Icons for Marauder and Crusader
- Exotic Trinket Icon Changes
- New Trait Icons and Bgs
Old guides have been unpublished from the ladder, you can edit them by adding a build using the new specialization system and adjusting the sections impacted. Once it's updated, republish it, this way you can still use sections of your old guide that may still apply to the new version of the build.
We removed the account requirement for voting and changed it to IP in the hope that we will increased voting activity to help make the ladder system more relevant. Please vote on guides, we rely on our users to help filter the well written guides from the poorly written ones.
People want a simple way to see what is currently "Meta", obviously the meta has changed, but I'll add tags when it becomes clear and you can now sort for Meta guides. Please heavily upvote guides you believe to be Meta, that will help their chance of getting tagged as such.
We want feedback
If you notice anything that is incorrect and needs to be change on the calc please report it on the forums. I'm still working on skill variables, but if you point it out it will move up in priority. Any suggestions for features or changes to the calc or guide system are being looked at and considered if mentioned on our forums. Don't be shy, tell us what you want to see added or changed.
- , , and 366 others like this