• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 synco

synco

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 26 June 2015 - 06:28 AM

The celestial stats on certain pieces are incorrect and do not match what currently is in game.

Such as the amulet, back, and other items i dont remember from last night.

Please fix this soon!

#2 Devourerofmemes

Devourerofmemes

ITM Admin

• Administrators
  • 254 posts
  • LocationPortland, OR

Posted 26 June 2015 - 06:52 AM

Tell me the exact item slot, tier and celestial numbers. Ones I've checked are correct.
"One hears but one does not seek; one takes - one does not ask who gives; a thought flashes up like lightning, it comes of necessity and unfalteringly formed" - Ecce Homo

#3 wolfsen

wolfsen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 June 2015 - 09:46 AM

Hi, ascended celestial amulets and accessories give too much stats (92 whereas they give 72 in game for amulets and 50 instead of 42 for accessories). Also, you can't pick ascended celestial boots because they are in ascended tassets slot instead of boots. Also, when you reset selection it doesn't clear the boots slot (only visually, it removes theirs stats). Moreover, the healing power total stat doesn't take into account healing power gained from armor.

Edited by wolfsen, 26 June 2015 - 10:15 AM.

#4 Illurion

Illurion

ITM Admin

• Administrators
  • 230 posts

Posted 26 June 2015 - 03:57 PM

I just fixed the Wupwup Greaves. I'll take a look at the reset selection and healing power issues.

"Man, all these chickens and me without a shovel" -Illurion

#5 Devourerofmemes

Devourerofmemes

ITM Admin

• Administrators
  • 254 posts
  • LocationPortland, OR

Posted 26 June 2015 - 04:10 PM

Thanks for letting us know I changed the celestial stats.
"One hears but one does not seek; one takes - one does not ask who gives; a thought flashes up like lightning, it comes of necessity and unfalteringly formed" - Ecce Homo

#6 Illurion

Illurion

ITM Admin

• Administrators
  • 230 posts

Posted 26 June 2015 - 04:13 PM

Ok, the healing stat and the tooltip issue when resetting the armor section are now fixed.

"Man, all these chickens and me without a shovel" -Illurion

#7 synco

synco

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 26 June 2015 - 09:34 PM

Accessories still aren't fixed, should be 50 instead of 42

#8 Devourerofmemes

Devourerofmemes

ITM Admin

• Administrators
  • 254 posts
  • LocationPortland, OR

Posted 26 June 2015 - 09:35 PM

it was 50 originally lol, changing it back to how I had it. Only incorrect celestial item was amulets at 92 instead of 72 I goofed that somehow.

#9 wolfsen

wolfsen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 June 2015 - 01:14 AM

Sorry about that, I had in mind the value before update.

I don't know if anybody suggested it yet but it would be nice if skills' damage and healing could scale on builds' stats. You can find skills' ratio on gw2 wiki.

Anyway, thanks for your job, you're the first website to be updated after the 06/23 update.

Edited by wolfsen, 27 June 2015 - 01:17 AM.

#10 Devourerofmemes

Devourerofmemes

ITM Admin

• Administrators
  • 254 posts
  • LocationPortland, OR

Posted 27 June 2015 - 01:20 AM

I would like to see the damage and healing scale as well, but it would be a lot of work to get it running correctly, not to mention the damage variables are probably very out of date. I won't say it's off the table, but Illusion would have to be really excited about it to get the green light.

#11 synco

synco

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 29 June 2015 - 08:02 PM

Ascended back piece should be 28 instead of 24

#12 Devourerofmemes

Devourerofmemes

ITM Admin

• Administrators
  • 254 posts
  • LocationPortland, OR

Posted 29 June 2015 - 08:04 PM

k switching now

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users