build editor, is htere a sum of all stats for the build ?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 albarinos

albarinos

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 25 June 2015 - 10:15 AM

hi,

this is great that the build system is working with the new patch !

I have one issue with it so i share perhaps others feel the pain (ouch!) also. I cannot find the global stats of the pve build. I have the stats for trinkets, for armor, for baseline but.... i see no total.

This makes hard to have a complete overview of the build and compare different asselmbly of thing and their influences on the total of each stats includiong the modifiers like xx% of vitality is given to power etc...

Again very new to the site so i could hjave missed it btu i searched a lot without having any other way than to sum all the characteristics one by one which is... a pain and i am not sure the % in the build capacity arer taken into this :P

thanks for your greta work !

Alba.

#2 albarinos

albarinos

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 25 June 2015 - 10:49 AM

seems that "primary stats" is a total but my thougness is really not the dsame on the game and on it.

#3 albarinos

albarinos

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 25 June 2015 - 10:54 AM

oh forget it i am blind ! thougness != armor.... stupid !

#4 albarinos

albarinos

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 25 June 2015 - 11:44 AM

going into Death shroud with the trait deadly strength do not add the 7% bonus to power :)
going into death shroud do not give the 180 thoughhtness bonus when equipied with armored shroud.

#5 Illurion

Illurion

ITM Admin

• Administrators
  • 230 posts

Posted 25 June 2015 - 05:01 PM

Gotcha. I don't think we currently have a way of showing stat changes for traits that adjust stats in shroud (or any other similar forms), but I'll add it to our list.

"Man, all these chickens and me without a shovel" -Illurion

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users